Have you outgrown your QC position? Did you always take on every oportunity in your department to develop yourself and the processes and procedures? This might be your chance!
For an internationally recognized company in Amsterdam we are looking for canidates to develop, implement, optimize and validate procedures and processes in a new state of the art laboratorium.
- Acting as an advisor and technical resource to junior staff
- Implementation of the QC laboratory processes and procedures
- Tech transfer of analytical methods during the implementation stage
- Writing, performing, reporting and evaluating method transfers
- Training new personnel for the department.
University level (Pharmacy / Analytical Chemistry) or HBO+ with several years of experience in a manager position in the pharmaceutical industry.
Experience with pharmaceutical processes, chemical analysis techniques, and cGXP
Experience on instrument like HPLC, ELISA and WB.
Familiar with process automation.
Familiar with Lean Lab concept.
Experience & exposure to work in regulatory environment as well as Regulatory Audit like EU cGMP inspection, US-FDA, ANVISA
Good Knowledge of English (verbal and in writing)
Position: Start through Oxford Global Resources, long term contract possibilities
Salary: from €3500,- to €4400,- gross monthly
Work hours: Fulltime, flexible attitude towards overtime
Region: North Holland - Amsterdam
reference number: 14582