Our biotech client is looking for the services of a QC Scheduler who has in-depth experience using Microsoft Project tool to coordinate the efforts of resources across the organization.
- This person must come from a biologics background or at least have some experience working in same.
- Project management should be a core skill along with using the tool to organize resources across different teams-work streams.
- They must be able to challenge people on results-timelines, many resources are going between QC and Tech Operations amongst other departments so the landscape is ever changing.
- This person will coordinate with the already in place R&D Scheduler(Fulltime person). This person will be scheduling the resources for Raw Materials, Stability, Sampling, Environmental etc.
- Biologics understanding/experience
- Project Management
- MS Project
- Scheduling resources
- Strong personality in order to challenge
- Daily/Weekly/Monthly work scheduling
- Allocation of resources