Are you a specialist in biotechnology with an affinity for QC and validation/qualification of instruments. Than this could be the perfect job for you!
For one of the fastest growing biotech companies in the world we are looking for an experienced QC Technician specialized in biochemistry with a focus on large molecules. The company is building a new state of the art lab and they need someone who will do the validation and qualification of the new lab equipment. You will work with analytical- as well as biochemical techniques but the focus will be HPLC.
- Develop, optimize and validate analytical methods
- Working with techniques such as HPLC, cIEF, ELISA, GC and NMR
- Involved in deviations and change control
- Represent your work in project meetings and client calls
- Validation and qualification of new lab equipment.
- BSc or MSc degree in chemistry, life science or equivalent
- At least 4 years experience in a similar role in a GMP environment
- Experience with tech transfer is required
- Extended knowledge on and experience with development of analytical methods(HPLC, NMR, GC)
- Hands-on experience in biochemical techniques(cIEF, ELISA)
- Good command of English is required
- PhD graduates are considered overqualified for the position and applications will not be processed
- Working schedule: Full time
- Salary: Competitive Salary
- Contract: Through Oxford Global Resource, temp to perm
- Location: Ireland
Vacancy number: 18599