Are you experienced in the field of Quality Assurance in a pharmaceutical setting? Do you have experience in change control and deviation management? This might me the next stepping stone for your professional career.
Our client is working on the discovery- and early development of novel vaccines for bacterial infectious diseases. Their work process includes 'state of the art' vaccine discovery, with subsequent in vivo evaluation of these vaccine candidates in animal models for immunogenicity and/or efficacy. In this new opening you will aid the QA team in Operations as a QA specialist. You will be the main point of contact for the operations department and are involved in GMP related activities.
- Act as a primary point of contact for the department
- Play a key role in change control, deviation management and CAPA's
- Ensure internal audits are performed according to industry standard
- Provide training / coaching to the operations department
- BSc (preferred) or MSc in a relevant discipline
- Minimum of 2 years experience in Quality assurance
- Experience in change control and deviation management
- Experience in working under a GMP environment
- Employment: 1 year via Oxford Global Resources, with possible extension
- Salary indication: €3000 - 4500 bruto per month
- Working hours: 40 hours/week
- Holidays: 25
- Region: Leiden