Long term position at an international pharmaceutical company in Germany!
We are looking for an experienced bioprocess engineer to work as a Cell Gene Therapy Specialist in pilot plant under GMP conditions. Your tasks will primarily be focused on QA and documentation of clinical reagent manufacturing batches with USP and DSP techniques.
* QA and documentation (execute and authorize batch records, change controls and deviations) of clinical reagent manufacturing batches.
* Working with USP and DSP techniques and documentation.
* Responsible for the maintenance of clean rooms and monitoring systems.
* Support colleagues of manufacturing and QA when needed.
* Masters or bachelor's degree in chemical engineering, bioprocess engineering or equivalent with relevant experience in biological processes / analytical development or in support of commercial biological manufacturing processes in a supervisory position.
* Experience with cleanroom equipment and GMP regulated manufacturing environment is required
* Experience in USP, DSP or aseptic techniques is desirable
* Demonstrated ability to work effectively in cross-functional teams, meet deadlines, and prioritize multiple projects
* Attention to detail with excellent communication skills in both verbal and written form.
* Flexibility to work within production deadlines
* English required, German desirable.
* Working Schedule: Full time
* Contract: Through Oxford Global Resource, long term
* Location: Bayern (DE)
* Salary: 85k-90k€ per year
* Vacancy number 18519