For one of our clients, located in Geel, we are currently looking for a "QA Release Officer".
Our client is currently is looking for a candidate with at least a first experience as QA release officer.
- Create deviation list
- Review tests
- Follow up and reporting of process control
- Data verification
- Check whether all batch records are closed
- Regulatory checks: check in the system whether the relevant countries have approved a specific change, based on this make a list of the countries to which the batch can go.
Do the above responsibilities fit you like a glove?
Upload your CV and motivation letter via the "apply now" button and you can expect feedback from us soon.
If something is not entirely clear, you can reach out to us by telephone of course.
- Knowledge of Dutch and English
- Knowledge of biotechnological process
- Strong communication skills as you will have to collaborate with other departments
- Junior to medior profile with a bachelor or master (scientific background) in biotechnology, biochemistry or equivalent
- GMP knowledge
- Experience within Quality
- Flexibility, someone who can switch quickly, can think out of the box and is stress resistant
- Knowledge of Fenix, BIOLIMS, Gibraltar, Geode and SAP is a plus
- A balanced salary package based on your capabilities and experience.
Existing right to work in Europe required ( please read job spec in full before applying ).
Vacancy Number: 16651