Do you have experience with ELISA and/or HPLC and are you looking for a hands-off role? Then this might be just the job for you!
For an innovative biotechnological company we are looking for a addition to the laboratory as a QA Officer where your focus will be technical writing. In this big international pharmaceutical company you will be helping with writing SOPs, reports, following up on CAPAs and making sure that the lab can run their daily tasks.
- Writing of protocols and work instructions for the lab personnel (mostly for ELISA and HPLC).
- Managing and following up with change controls, deviations and CAPAs at the department.
- Writing reports needed for safeguarding the quality of the products and the work that is being performed
- Providing overall support of the lab in regards to documentation and quality tasks.
- Finished Masters or Bachelors degree in relevant area.
- Work experience with ELISA and/or HPLC is a must.
- Work experience in pharma (GMP) or other strictly regulated quality environment is a must.
- Strong organisational and documentation skills;
- Fluent in English (Dutch is a plus).
- Contract: long term at Oxford
- Salary: €3400- €4400 gross per month
- Working hours: full-time, 32 hours optional
- Region: Den Bosch
- Vacancy number: 18238
Note: We will not process applications without valid workpermit for the Netherlands as we are not able to offer this.