Are you an experienced professional with a strong background in Quality Assurance? This may be the position for you!
We are currently looking for a specialist to communicate with several departments to make sure the product leaves the site according to the SOPs and guidelines. You are in direct contact with the QP to make sure all QA related approvals can be done as efficiently as possible. You have a high level of responsibility and work an interdisciplinary team (QA, QC, RA & Production & Supply Chain).
- Coordination and follow up of deviations and change controls.
- Give support during internal and external audits.
- Compile and correct documentation for QP.
- Responsible for optimization of the processes.
- Communication with CMO's and counterparts in different locations.
- Many more QA related responsibilities that we would love to tell you more about during an interview.
- BSc or MSc in biochemistry, biotechnology, pharmacy or similar.
- Experience in a pharmaceutical environment (GMP).
- Experience with performing QA tasks.
- Fluency in English and Dutch.
- Highly organized and have demonstrable experience in coordinating tasks.
- Contract: Long term, start with 1 year contract
- Salary: €3500,- till €4800,- gross per month
- Hours: 40 hours per week
- Region: Haarlem with option for working remotely
- Vacancy number: 18014
IMPORTANT NOTE: Unlimited EU working permit is required. Please do not apply if you do not have a working permit to live and work in the Netherlands. If you do not have an unlimited permit, your application will not be processed.