To expand the Oxford Global Resources - Solutions team we are looking for a QA officer with focus on GDP related experience for one of our clients, a leading pharmaceutical company in the vicinity of Amsterdam.
Working as a QA Officer within the logistic department of a major pharmaceutical company will give you a diverse set of tasks and responsibilities in order to ensure compliance regarding all logistic operations.
- Give instructions for repackaging, reviewing and document approval
- Handle complaints and questions
- Handle deviations and support with CAPA's
- Communication with internal and external suppliers and customers
- Travel ~ 1 day per week in the EMEA (benelux primarily)
- Finished BSc or MSc education in pharmacy, chemistry or related.
- Work experience within Quality Assurance and preferably with GDP
- Solid understanding of GXP regulations
- Excellent communication skills in French, English and preferably also Dutch.
- Solution oriented, energetic, customer minded with good ethic and moral values.
- Contract at Oxford Global Resources - Solutions. Initially temporary with the intent to extend.
- Salary: 3500-4500 per month on ft basis
- Hours : Fulltime
- Holidays : 25
- Locatie: Haarlem
- Travel : up to 25%
Vacancy number : 15914