For one of our clients in Geel we are currently looking for a QA Officer.
As a Quality assurance officer you will manage and improve the production process.
- QA review of completed paper batch records for buffer and media preparations, according to predefined timeline
- Planning, organization and execution of QA reviews of batch record and/or process related documentation of buffer and media preparations or supporting process steps, in order to contribute to accurate documentation in compliance with regulations and internal procedures.
- Archival of QA related documentation
Do the above responsibilities fit you like a glove?
Download your CV and motivation letter via the "apply now" button and you can expect feedback from us soon.
If something is not entirely clear, you can reach out to us by telephone off course.
- Junior/Medior profile
- Experience MES
- Knowledge of electronic batches
- QA experience
- Competitive salary with extra legal benefits
Existing right to work in Europe required ( please read job spec in full before applying ).
Vacancy Number: 16125