We are looking for an experienced QA officer for a vibrant, innovative and globally active biotechnology company in Amsterdam. This position offers a broad range of responsibilities and tasks, making it a very exciting position. Does this appeal to you? Read on and apply directly!
In this position you will be part of an exciting and international team that has a big and direct impact on the production. As QA officer you review and approve masterbatch records, batch production and QC test data, and prepare the batch releases. You also work on deviations, change controls and execute the internal audits. You perform these tasks as part of project teams, in which you act as project lead QA and primary point of contact for clients.
- Review and approve GMP documentation of batches, master batch records and QC testing records.
- Prepare batch release documentation for your QP.
- Handle and evaluate deviations and change controls
- Work in project teams as project lead QA to ensure overall quality in all teams throughout the company, while also acting as the primary point of contact for clients.
- Prepare, coordinate and supervise internal and external audits.
- Coordination and maintenance of quality management systems
- At least a finished BSc in Pharmaceutical/Life Sciences or related field
- Preferably experience in at least one of these responsibilities in Quality Assurance (batch record review, audits and/or investigations)
- Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) knowledge is required
- Manufacturing and/or QMS experience in operations is a pré
- Professional fluency in English is a requisite
- Unlimited EU working permit is required.
- Long term position, direct contract at our client
- Salary indication: €4300 - €5500 gross monthly excluding holiday allowance
- Working hours: Full time, 32 hours up for discussion
- Region: Amsterdam
- Travel allowance: 19ct/km or Public transport completely covered;
Vacancy number: 21539
IMPORTANT NOTE: Please do not apply if you do not have a working permit to live and work in the Netherlands. Your application will not be processed.