Are you a driven team leader / manager in the food industry. Do you have experience with chemistry and are you enthusiastic about the continuous improvement of the processes in the laboratory. Are you a champion in supporting method transfers, implementations and performance checks? Then this is the job for you.
This is a challenging vacancy for a team leader or manager with chemistry experience in the food industry. This role focuses on developing the team and improving existing processes. It is a broad position in which you are expected to be the leader of the laboratory and to actively contribute to the strategic decisions of the company. Our client is an international company that focuses on regular and specialty foods. You will become the leader of the special nutrition team, ensuring the growth and professionalization of the team. In addition, you are expected to create a strong chemical network both internally and externally in order to guarantee technical and chemical knowledge within the company.
- Lead the special food chemistry team.
- Troubleshooting on existing analyzes and root cause analysis
- Writing and rewriting of SOPs
- Continuous improvement of existing methods
- Brain storm for the strategy of the company and direction of the lab
- Support method transfers, implementation and performance checks
- Completed MSc or PhD degree in chemical field
- Minimum 10 years of work experience in a chemical laboratory in a managerial position
- Experience with method development and troubleshooting
- You communicate clearly and directly can motivate in a structured way why optimization steps are necessary/done
- You are proactive, eager to learn and get energy from the challenge in the job
- Experience with ISO 17025 is a plus
- English is a must Dutch is a plus.
- Employment: start via Oxford
- Salary indication: From approximately €6250 to €7500 gross per month
- Working hours: full time
- Location: Wageningen
Vacancy number: 18511