For one of our clients we are looking for a "QA Analyst".
Support the Quality departments in Belgium/Luxemburg (SCQ BeLux) & The Netherlands (SCQ NL) with the additional CovVx workload.
- Work on different aspects of theQMS (Quality Management System) such as: procedure review; self inspections; product quality incidents; returned goods; vendor quality management; data integrity; e-repository; transportation & storage incidents; etc.
Do the above responsibilities fit you like a glove?
Upload your CV and motivation letter via the "apply now" button and you can expect feedback from us soon.
If something is not entirely clear, you can reach out to us by telephone of course.
- University (Science related - pharmaceutical link is an advantage)
- Industrial pharmacist
- Previous QA experience in pharmaceutical industry
- Junior (Medior)
- Quality minded, precise, organizational skills, work independently
- Able to work independently (tele-work)
- Team player (in contact with both BeLux & NL teams)
- Previous experience with QMS and pharmaceutical industry quality standards - mainly GDP (Good Distribution Practice)
- A balanced salary package based on your capabilities and experience
Existing right to work in Europe required ( please read job spec in full before applying ).
Vacancy number : 16808