Are you ready to follow up on projects yourself and do you have a background in plastics / polymers?
Our customer in Leuven is a renowned company. We are looking for a temporary Project Engineer for the R&D department. You will work in materials science & polymers.
Supporting the development of different polyolefin based packaging concepts (crates, films) in collaboration with Front End Innovation & Material Science team and selected partners.
- Support experimental development programs for FEI & MS team projects in the area of polyolefin based packaging (crates, films).
- Generate technical data and samples through efficient and reliable laboratory experimentation and analysis.
- Execute given work programs with a high level of independence and in collaboration with the technical manager.
- Support defined prototyping efforts.
- With guidance, ensure project task progress including planning, milestones follow-up, and reporting through all stages of involvement.
- Master or Phd degree in Material Science, Polymer Chemistry and Materials, Material engineering, Polymer design
- Fluency in English (written /spoken)
- Open minded and committed to continuous learning
- Result oriented with respect for quality and timing
- Able to deal with changing environments and requirements in a professional and consistent manner.
- Willingness to travel during assignment
- A balanced salary package based on your capabilities and experience.
- Full time position on temporary basis
Existing right to work in Europe required ( please read job spec in full before applying ).
Vacancy number: 17301