For an innovative research oriented international company we are looking for an experienced project manager with a background in vaccine development.
Our client provides a multidisciplinary and dynamic environment and is currently working on various projects such as Corona, Polio & Rubella vaccine. As project manager you have a key position as the primary contact for the client. You work together with subject matter experts in preparing project plans, make sure projects progress according to schedule, and report on progress. Typical projects range from an range from production of a research batches of biopharmaceutical products up to a complete trajectories of cell line generation, process and analytical development, and production of clinical batches under cGMP. A solid understanding of vaccine development processes is a must to be successful in this position.
- Acts as point of contact for clients, and responsible for managing the project and reporting on progress & deliverables;
- Based on client demands you prepare scientifically and financially sound project proposals together with subject matter experts;
- Responsible for successful implementation, guarding timelines and reporting on deliverables of projects;
- Ph.D. or MSc degree in the area of Life Sciences, biotech, vaccines, virology pharmacology or similar
- >5 relevant biological drug development experience, preferably in (viral) vaccines;
- Demonstrable experience with Project Management;
- Experience in a CRO environment is considered a plus;
- Excellent command of the English language (written and spoken);
- You are excellent communicator, pragmatic and punctual in a hands-on approach;
- Valid EU work permit is a must.
- Contract: start with a contract of one year, directly at the company, with outlook on a permanent position
- Salary: €5000 - €6000 gross per month
- Holidays: 25
- Hours: Full time,32h discussable
- Region: Leiden
- Vacancy number: 17502
Oxford Global Resources is the largest recruitment agency within the fields of Science, Engineering and IT. All our recruiters have a relevant background within these fields and can help you find the perfect job through our extensive network.
As a specialist company we have a wide range of laboratory vacancies in Quality Control (QC) and Research & Development (R&D) within various sectors, including Pharmaceuticals, Biotechnology, Contract Manufacturing, Contract Research, Food Industry, Chemicals, Environment and Plants.
Oxford is always looking for talent with expertise in Biotechnology, Immunology, Biochemistry, Virology, Microbiology, Molecular Biology, Life Science, Analytical Chemistry, Physical Chemistry, Polymer Chemistry, Petrochemistry and Diagnostics. We are keen to meet candidates who have experience in one or more of the following techniques: USP (Upstream Processing) DSP (Downstream Processing), Bioprocesses, virus culture, cell culture, ELISA, FACS, Western Blot, SDS-page, PCR, RT-PCR, qPCR, cloning, sequencing, protein purification, purification, HPLC, UPLC, chromatography, physical chemistry, viscosity, melting point, pourpoint, pH, XRF, GC, GC-MS, LC, LC-MS, ICP ICP-MS, AAS, UV, titrations, Karl Fisher, formulation, sterility, determinations, bioburden, environmental monitoring, LIMS, GMP, GLP, GCP, GDP, ISO17025.
Do you find this vacancy interesting? Or are you looking for a position at MLA, HLO, BSc, WO, MSc or PhD and are you interested in the vacancy laboratory Assistant, Laboratory Assistant, Sample Preparation Laboratory Assistant, Analyst, Technician, Assistant Scientist, Associate Scientist, Scientist, Manufacturing Specialist, Process Engineer, Validation Engineer, QA (Quality Assurance) Officer, RA (Regulatory Affairs) Officer, Supervisor, Team Leader, Department Head, Laboratory Manager, Manager, Director, etc. Please contact us directly!