Looking for an exciting job in Puurs? Do you have at least 5 years of pharmaceutical manufacturing or pharma project management experience. Do you have experience in Project management, and ability to build costs, resources and schedule for technical projects. Then this might be the job for you!
- The Global Technology & Engineering External Supplier team (GTE ES) of our client is looking for a Project Manager to support a Technical Transfer program and Operations. The Project Manager will lead a multi-functional matrix team of people within our client and a 3rd party manufacturing location (CMO).
- Support the technology transfer process team on activities related to successfully transferring product to a new external supplier manufacturing sites and routine operations
- Colleague will work with different workstreams to organize and drive efforts to meet schedule within budget.
- Management of routine team meetings to facilitate plan updates, decision-making, problem solving, escalations e.g. resourcing gaps, mitigations vs non-adherence to plan.
- Self-driven and works independently to achieve milestones & goals.
- Seeks help with scope when appropriate.
- Colleague will assist with generating knowledge transfer documents, technology transfer plans and other transfer related documents between sending / receiving sites
- Colleague will provide first level review of technical documents generated by receiving site and coordinate internal technical review of sending site / project SMEs.
- Colleague will participate/lead cross-functional team meetings between sending and receiving sites. As required colleague may be asked to lead technical investigations.
- Colleague will support administrative activities for the workstream such as action/issue item tracking, generation of meeting minutes, coordination of focused working sessions between sending and receiving sites and follow up on actions.
- Colleague will be responsible for providing monthly schedule updates to master scheduler
- Provides timely and thorough project update reports to customers, via the established cadence and process.
- Experience in Project management, and ability to build costs, resources and schedule for technical projects.
- Knowledge in GMP and Broad knowledge of pharmaceutical manufacturing processes is essential to understand the basically project flow interactions. Experience in aseptic operations and equipment startup/qualification is a plus.
- Lead investigations using DMAIC methodology
- Excellent teamwork, and ability to navigate in different areas and work with multidisciplinary teams
- Flexibility, ability to deal with ambiguity, and sense of personal ownership of deliverables and results are expected.
- Focus on customer service, with agility, clear communication and reaching goals.
- Expected strong commitment and willingness to learn new disciplines, having to deal with varied responsibilities.
- B.S. in Pharmacy, Chemistry, Chemical Engineering or relevant disciplines
- Fluent in English, excellent communications skills, influencing and matrix management
- Basic knowledge in Drug Product Manufacturing operations
- Basic Knowledge in FDA/EU approval requirements.
- At least 5 years of pharmaceutical manufacturing or pharma project management experience.
- A balanced salary package based on your capabilities and experience.
- Existing right to work in Europe required.