WMS, TMS, EDI… don't hold any secrets for you? Managing large projects for logistics warehouse processes energize you? Relocation after a while to the Netherlands or Belgium would be your next adventure?
For one of our clients we are looking for a WMS Project Manager, you will be continuously working on the implementation of IT applications for existing and new customers. In cooperation with the Sales/Engineering and Operations teams, you are responsible for delivering the best IT solution for the logistics operations. In addition to providing these IT solutions, you also have the nice task of realising these solutions. Of course, you will do this together with internal IT specialists and business specialists. In this realisation phase, you combine your project management skills with your detailed application and logistics knowledge to guarantee a smooth implementation. In this role, you are ultimately responsible for the IT solution, the budget and the planning of these IT Projects, whereby you are also the point of contact for the customer. You will work in the IT department, where IT is provided for all sites in Belgium, the Netherlands and Germany. You will be part of a team dealing with the Core WMS and TMS applications for existing and new activities. You report to the IT Manager Core Applications.
- You design, organise and monitor the overall IT project plan including the individual project tasks. You identify possible risks and actions to prevent them
- You collect, formalise and validate the functional and non-functional business IT requirements for the project
- You lead your IT project team, you support the content and you are a sparring partner for the team
- You draw up and manage a master test plan, go live runbook and coordinate go live support
- You report regularly to internal and external stakeholders on the progress of the project
Do the above responsibilities fit you like a glove?
Upload your CV and motivation letter via the "apply now" button and you can expect feedback from us soon.
If something is not entirely clear, you can reach out to us by telephone of course.
- You have Bachelor degree working level
- You have excellent knowledge of WMS systems and logistical warehouse processes, preferably in a 3PL environment
- You have at least 4 years of experience in managing large projects and you use structured methods to manage the projects
- Excellent knowledge of English, both spoken and written
- Flexible (no 9 to 5 mentality) and willing to travel within and outside the Netherlands
- You will work in a dynamic organisation in which development and own input are central
- In addition to a competitive salary, we offer you a bonus and a lease car. For this position you will regularly (25-50%) work at the different locations in the Netherlands, Belgium and Germany (BeNeGe)
- You are entitled to 25 holidays
- A job with a lot of responsibility, where every day is never the same
- Enterprising, open and informal organisational culture
Existing right to work in Europe required ( please read job spec in full before applying ).
Vacancy number: 17108