We are looking for a Project Manager with GMP experience to fill this long term position.
You will be part of the the Labeling Department (part of Regulatory Affairs). They are focused on correct and timely control of art-word design, implementation of new and revised product labeling, among other regulatory activities. In this position you will be fully trained as a Labeling Officer.
- Coordination and implementation of new and revised product labeling in line with regulatory product files and time lines.
- Maintain contacts with all major stakeholder e.g. Local Companies, packaging sites, Regulatory Affairs, Supply Chain Dept., Area Management, external artwork center, QA.
- Responsible for correct and timely control of the art-work design department.
- Collecting all necessary information for preparation of new product labeling, such as technical specifications, design specifications, registration requirements and texts.
- Responsible for proper phasing of the modified materials and control of phasing out of the existing packaging materials.
- Bachelor or master degree in a biotechnology, supply chain, pharmacy or a relevant degree.
- Experience with project management is a must.
- Work experience with RA, QA or supply chain is a plus.
- Work experience with GMP is a strong plus.
- Great communication skills.
- Fluent in English.
- Contract: long term via Oxford
- Salary: €2500- €3900 gross per month
- Working hours: 32 or 40 hours
- Region: Cuijk
- Vacancy number: 18450