For a food company region Leuven, we are looking for a project manager / scrum master / business analyst for digital projects.
You will manage and support digital innovation meta-scrum and the PMO leader in day to day activities.
- Work closely with the joint-team between GITEC and Global Solutions Supply
- Leading the implementation of the 2021 roadmap from conception till initiation by providing information, managing stakeholders and engaging in all the key business analysis tasks that need to be completed to implement the solution
- Develop and prioritise the backlog for the projects in close alignment with the key stakeholders of the project in zones and global teams
- Scrum / Agile methodology adaption and improvements for all scrum cells that make up the meta scrum digital innovation
- Support the development of future roadmaps for the digital projects to transform the way we innovate in GITEC and zone innovation teams
- Facilitate design workshops that help stakeholders identify opportunities for digital innovation solutions and requirements
Do the above responsibilities fit you like a glove?
Download your CV and motivation letter via the "apply now" button and you can expect feedback from us soon.
If something is not entirely clear, you can reach out to us by telephone off course.
- Background in IT, innovation, IT product development.
- Min 2 years of experience in scrum master.
- 1 Year project
- A balanced salary package based on your capabilities and experience.
Existing right to work in Europe required ( please read job spec in full before applying ).
Vacancy Number: 16410