For one of our clients in Breda we are looking for a "Project Manager Automation Projects".
We are looking for a Project Manager Automation Projects to start ASAP. The candidate needs to have strong communication skills (contact with stakeholders and customers) and the ability to work independent. The Automation team within the Operations IS department is seeking an enthusiastic, results-oriented and experienced Project Manager Automation Projects to join our growing organization. The candidate will be responsible for automation related projects to ensure equipment reliability and organization readiness and sustainability for the company's ongoing functional, geographical and operational expansion. This is an excellent opportunity for a driven, highly experienced, and talented individual to join a dynamic organization passionately committed to supporting our values and goals.
Duration of the assignment is at least till end of the year with likelihood for further extension (assuming good performance). Self management is definitely important.
- Manage communication, preparation and implementation of Automation Life Cycle Management projects within established scope, schedule, and budget
- Facilitate and lead effective project meetings, manage changes and conflicts
- Lead, coordinate, facilitate and motivate all project stakeholders to gain alignment on project goals and deliverables
- Communicate and drive changes of existing processes to support implementation
- Ensure current processes are updated and ready to execute
- Ensure cross functional business readiness including updates to process and procedures (SOP's)
- Ensure that the Project Charter meets the business / project needs and solution is integrated to existing processes
- Review and verify that the final project deliverables meet the business / project needs
- Taking a 'helicopter view', overseeing and ensuring integration between the current specific site process and global processes.
- Ensuring proper Key Performance Indicators are set
- Ensure appropriate business representation is assigned to the project and signoff at key milestones
- Resolve any conflicts or escalations that are raised
- Key contributor to activity planning, resources & skills allocation, day-to-day activity management and budget
Do the above responsibilities fit you like a glove?
Upload your CV and motivation letter via the "apply now" button and you can expect feedback from us soon.
If something is not entirely clear, you can reach out to us by telephone of course.
- Bachelor or Master degree in Industrial Automation Engineering, Industrial Information Systems
- Proven experience of project management leadership in a cross functional environment within IS and Engineering
- At least 8 years' experience providing process control and information systems solutions and support to manufacturing organizations in the biotechnology or pharmaceutical industries.
- Demonstrated leadership skills.
- Formal project management training or equivalent demonstrated experience
- Demonstrated experience managing project portfolios and leading prioritization discussions
- Strong competencies in planning, project management, and organization with the ability to lead multiple activities and resources while maintaining a focus on quality
- Exceptional interpersonal and leadership skills to effectively communicate and build relationships with a broad spectrum of audiences
- Ability to influence and drive projects in matrix teams
- Proven ability to grasp general knowledge of multiple disciplines
- Ability to communicate professionally and effectively (verbal and written) with various stakeholders
- Ability to produce and present clear and concise presentations
- Ability to apply critical thinking, skills and knowledge to solve issues
- Ability to contribute creative yet practical solutions to problems
- Self-directed, flexible to adapt to a dynamic environment, and resourceful
- A balanced salary package based on your capabilities and experience.
Existing right to work in Europe required ( please read job spec in full before applying ).
Vacancy number : 16800