For one of our clients in Ghent, we are currently looking for a "Project Manager";
Our client is a leading company that develops IT solutions for clinical laboratories.They are active in several European countries and have their headquarters in Ghent.
Their team counts 210 employees and is spread across their offices in Paris, Hamburg, Eltville and Madrid.
With 30 years of successful experience in automating private and hospital clinical laboratories, they have evolved as market leader in this niche within the Benelux.
They are steadily increasing their market share in France, Germany, Spain and Switzerland. Currently their solutions are being used in 12 European countries, the US, India and China.
Due to an agreement with a multinational company in medical devices, one of their products is being distributed worldwide.
Their solutions consist of software, support and services which automate the processes of private and hospital laboratories and therefore make them more efficient.
Ever had a blood test performed? Then it is likely that the results of the analysis were processed by their software.MIPS is a financially healthy company and is part of the Clinisys Group. Our Group is internationally one of the most important references in the field of software for clinical laboratories with a team of 350 professionals and the ambition to grow strongly.
As Project Manager within the Customer Services Department you will report to the Customer Service Manager BE/LUX/CH.
- Deliver projects on time, to budget, to customer satisfaction and to contractual obligations
- Apply an agreed project methodology, based on PRINCE2 principles
- Support sales in pre-sales and demonstration activities on request of the Customer Service Manager
- Gather any information (completed tender, contract, risks identified ...) required to provide adequate project management
- Realise a project plan containing the task breakdown and required resources for each individual task, both internal as for the customers' contribution
- Have the planning validated by and plan interventions of application engineers with the Customer Service Manager
- Identify and assess risks that might endanger proper project realisation
- Manage and mitigate risks during project realisation
- Build and maintain a good customer relationship
- Communicate with the customer on a regular base about status and progress of the project and possible questions or problems
- Presence at project board meetings and assure signature of all official documents
- Ensure effective handover to the support team after completion of the project, providing any required information to allow them providing adequate support. This may include technical documentation when appropriate.
- Propose product and service improvements to the Customer Service Manager in order to improve delivery time and quality
- Pass knowledge to colleagues and subordinates
- Responsiveness to reasonable requests from your line manager and colleagues
- Attend team meetings on request of the Customer Service Manager or Director
- Contribute to the team spirit within the company and actively promote a customer-oriented approach
- Master Degree or equivalent
- Preferable experience in health care industry
- Experience in delivering software projects
- Experience with implementing LIS or LIMS as a user or implementer in hospitals or private labs
- Project methodology (PMBOK or Prince) is an asset
- Laboratory Information Systems (LIS) or Laboratory Information Management Systems (LIMS)
- Languages : fluent in Dutch, English and French
- Strong motivational skills - can deliver the tasks in difficult circumstances
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; including communicating with technical and non-technical clients and staff at all levels within the organization
- High level of commitment and ability to take action when necessary
- Strong analytical skills
- Working for a financial healthy and growing software company with a European leading position in the sector of software for medical laboratories
- Personal development plan with amongst others Project Management Prince2 Certification
- Competitive salary with extra legal benefits like a company car
Existing right to work in Europe required ( please read job spec in full before applying ).
Vacancy number: 16332