As Project Manager, you plan, coordinate, monitor and control multiple complex research projects and/or clinical trials, from project start to closure in order to achieve projects objectives.
You are responsible for overall project performances. You functionally lead the project team, and manage communication with internal and external stakeholders.
As Project Manager, you mainly interface with Project team members, Heads of units/departments, project external stakeholders, PMO and other PM’s.
As Project Manager, you work under the hierarchical supervision of the Projects Director.
- You are responsible for multiple research projects and/or clinical trials
- You are responsible for ensuring that the exhaustive list of activities and deliverables needed to achieve project’s objectives is defined, with associated schedule, budget and quality targets
- You take overall responsibility for project management according to the company's policies and processes, including scheduling and prioritizing activities at project level.
- You lead, motivate, and coordinate the project team (internal transversal coordination). You liaise with Department heads to secure adequate project staffing (qualitative and quantitative).
- You manage project’s external stakeholders (incl. communication, contracts, budgets)
- You monitor and control the project execution, including managing issues and conflicts at project level (analysis, decision making, priorities allocation, actions execution)
- You manage project’s changes with internal and external stakeholders
- You identify and manage project’s risks
- You manage communication with internal stakeholders, including reporting and escalation of issues/conflicts beyond project level
- Within Projects Direction, you contribute to improving management of projects.
- You provide guidance and mentorship to less experienced Project Management staff.
- You have a Master degree in sciences, engineering or management and you have at least 3 years of experience in a project management/coordination role related within the Life Science field.
- You have the ability to work in highly scientific environment
- You have knowledge of Project Management areas (PMI), PMP certification is a strong asset
- You have strong knowledge of English (spoken, written)
- You are familiar with MS Office tools
- You are proactive, result oriented and problem solver
- You are open minded
- You are organized and results-oriented and you have the ability to integrate in a multilingual and multicultural environment,
- You are a team player with strong leadership skills, using open communication and influencing skills to work effectively within teams and across functions