Are you familiar with LEAN and AGILE concepts, and would you like work on implementation and functionality within in a international QA / QC environment? Then this position as Project Lead could be the next job opportunity for you!
The Project Lead drives the implementation of lean and agile strategies within the Quality Department by providing training to staff on Lean concepts, working with key stakeholders to define goals, and acting as a project manager during execution of process improvement projects. This position leads ongoing Operational Excellence efforts within the Quality Department, including lean Labs and the implementation of a culture of Operational Excellence.
- Plans, leads, drives and executes identified improvement projects to deliver successful results using Lean/DMAIC approach.
- Works with key stakeholders to identify and report milestone project progress.
- Works with project sponsors and site leadership to address major barriers to ensure projects are delivered to plan.
- Develops business case for improvement projects to secure the necessary support and resources for success.
- Acts as a Subject Matter Expert for coaching others in the philosophy, methods, tools and techniques of process improvement to increase the capability of the business to respond to problems.
- Modifies and facilitate training sessions for QC/QA staff of relevant material.
- Completed higher education (BSc/MSc or PhD) preferably in life-sciences/pharmaceutical
- Acquainted with latest knowledge within lean/agile
- Work experience within Laboratory Quality Assurance or Quality Control is a requirement
- You are a natural leader, and don't back down from a challenge easily
- You easily transfer knowledge to peers and colleagues under your supervision
- A competitive salary: €4000 - €7000,- per month (Please contact us for ZZP (contractor) opportunities)
- Duration 1 year, start 1-1-2022
- Full time, predominately on-site
- Location Maastricht
- Vacancy number 19019
IMPORTANT NOTE: Unlimited EU working permit is required. Please do not apply if you do not have a working permit to live and work in the Netherlands. If you do not have an unlimited permit, your application will not be processed.