As a member of our client's CSO (Cyber Security Office) you will be the responsible for starting and managing activities and projects to improve their Cyber Resilience. This role requires a combination of common sense, a "get-things-done" mentality and a good understanding of Cyber Security concepts, processes and technologies.
- Prepare & plan the implementation of Cyber Security projects
- Lead the design & implementation of these projects.
- Assess organisational readiness & plan communication & implementation.
- Ensure people, process & technology implementation aspects are aligned
- Support the composition of business cases.
- ISMS (Information Security Management Systems
- Cyber Security Framework knowledge (NIST, ISO27001)
- Scrum, Kanban & Waterfall methodology
- Strong stakeholder management & project planning skills
Location: Remote, with 1 day per week on site in Heerlen