Our client is an international company providing technical water solutions.
We have an open position for a Project Engineer equipment solutions.
Our client is a professional service provider in the water treatment industry. The Equipment Solutions Project Engineer is a professional service provider in dosing and monitoring systems related to the water treatment industry.
In this challenging role you are responsible for the engineering support of the chemical water treatment dosing & control portfolio in The Netherlands, Belgium, and Germany. In this role you report directly to the commercial team and our customers.
- Comply with integrity and safety as required by internal policies.
- Comply with all quality standards and initiatives.
- Equipment Start up and Commissioning
- Site Surveys
- Management of Repairs/Maintenance/warrantee
- Contacts with customers
- Price quotation (costing and proposal)
- Project scoping, costing and co-ordination
- Customer reporting/Data processing
- Support for costing of maintenance contracts.
- Second line trouble shooting
- Engineering of chemical water treatment storage & dosing facilities
- Engineering of chemical water treatment automation
- Technical training
- Contractor supervision
- Participation in Piloting and Field trials when required
- Travel outside of the geographic area when needed.
- Participating in the local team meetings to share best practices
- degree in Mechanical/Electrical Engineering, Process Technology or equivalent.
- 3 – 5 years engineering working experience.
- Preferably experience and technical expertise in the industrial water treatment or related business.
- Affinity with the Heavy & Large industry preferred.
- You are used to work in a high-profile environment with clear targets & deadlines.
- Customer Focus, Clear Thinker, Imagination, Inclusiveness and Expertise. Always with unyielding integrity.
- Strong work ethic and interpersonal skills.
- Time management & project management skills.
- Excellent communication skills, fluency in Dutch and English, both orally and in writing. French and/or German orally is a plus.
- Willing to travel frequently
- IT competent (Autocad, MS Project, Visio, ..)
Very nice salary package, monthly salary supplemented with company car with European fuel card, laptop, mobile phone, meal vouchers, net expense allowance, variable bonus, 12 ADV days, group insurance and hospitalization insurance.