Looking for an exciting job in Puurs? Do you have a Master or Bachelor in a relevant scientific discipline or equivalent by experience? Do you describe yourself as communicative? Don't hesitate to contact us!
Our client has a long history in Belgium, as it was in Brussels that the group established its first European office in the 1950s. A long tradition of innovation and investment in biomedical research. Today, our 4 Belgian sites cover almost all phases of drug development and production, from clinical research to distribution management.
The site in Puurs is the largest European production and packaging facility and one of the largest in the world. More than 400 million doses of injectable drugs and vaccines (excl. Covid-19 vaccines) are produced here every year under strict quality and safety standards to ensure that every patient receives a reliable and excellent vaccine or medicine. They produces the following products, among others:
- Vaccines including: pneumococcal vaccine, meningococcal vaccine, tick-borne encephalitis vaccine, Covid-19 vaccine…
- Sterile injectable drugs: oncological treatments, antifungal and anti-infective drugs, pain and anti-inflammatory treatments, immunosuppressors, injectable contraceptives, …
The focus on quality, conformity and competitiveness means that there is constant innovation, including in the field of automation of production and packaging processes.
This requires significant investments and the continuous recruitment of talent. Over the past 5 years, our client has recruited more than 1000 employees, bringing them today to more than 3300 employees.
- Production site rep for clinical production in close cooperation with R&D Pfizer
- Responsible for the timely and qualitative delivery of clinical supplies produced according to the developed large scale process.
- Intensive cooperation with internal (production, QA, procurement) and external (R&D) Pfizer Divisions.
- Master or Bachelor in a relevant scientific discipline or equivalent by experience
- Fluent written and oral knowledge of Dutch and English.
- Personal Skills:
- Team player
- Strong communication skills
- Strong technical writing skills
- Existing right to work in Europe required.
- A balanced salary package based on your capabilities and experience.
Vacancy number : 18225