For one of our clients, we are looking for a Project Coordinator with a PhD in Life Science, Psychology or Epidemiology.
As Project Coordinator, you will manage the daily activities and provide scientific and research support for an international multi-stakeholder project funded by the Innovative Medicines Initiative (IMI), with the goal to improve standards in the design, analysis and interpretation of patient reported outcome (PRO) and health-related quality of life (HRQoL) data in cancer clinical trials.
You will work under the hierarchical supervision of the Head of the Quality of Life Department. You will play an active role in research in the department and will collaborate with other departments.
You will have the opportunity to work closely with international partners, including regulatory and HTA bodies, statisticians, clinicians, PRO experts, academics, and industry professionals.
- Takes overall responsibility for project management according to the project's policies and processes, including scheduling and prioritizing activities at project level.
- You coordinate the management team and manage the project's Consortium members and external stakeholders (incl. communication, contracts, budgets)
- You manage communication with Consortium members and project management team, including reporting and escalation of issues/conflicts beyond project level
- You provide high level scientific and research support for the various project activities
- You perform scientific, logistic, operational and administrative tasks related to the project activities
- You write and present project scientific reports
- You manage and coordinate the scientific evidence based consensus meetings
- You have a PhD in Psychology, Epidemiology, Social Sciences, Outcomes Research, Clinical research, or an equivalent degree with excellent organizational and communication skills
- You have knowledge of and/or experience with patient-reported outcomes and quality of life
- You have previous experience in pro-actively managing large international studies
- You have an excellent knowledge of English (both oral and written) and high level diplomatic skills
- You are proficient with MS Office tools
- You are proactive, result oriented and problem solver, you get things done through both formal channels and informal networks
- You have an open mindset with strong desire to learn
- You are organized and results-oriented with the ability to integrate in a multilingual and multicultural environment,
- You are a Team player with strong leadership skills, using open communication and influencing skills to work effectively within teams and across functions
- You have a strong sense of responsibility
- You have the ability to write scientific reports, and to present scientific findings during international meetings and conferences
Existing right to work in Europe required ( please read job spec in full before applying ).
Vacancy number: 16086