Do you have a bachelor FBT or a degree in FTA? Do you want to work in a pharmaceutical cleanroom and production environment? Then apply for this permanent position as production scientist associate!
Our client near Ghent is a fully integrated Contract Development & Manufacturing Organization (CDMO) with a core focus on bringing molecules to the clinics.
We are currently looking for an employee for their production department. This is an operational position within cleanroom and production, this is not a position within laboratory.
- You will do routine work in the production (preparation and production
- Prepare and start production, overview the production process
- Depending on the equipment and materials, there are different tests to be done(weight, spray drying, physical and visual properties,…)
- You keep the machines running
- You are responsible for packaging and labeling the products
- For this position we are looking for a bachelor FBT (pharmaceutical and biological laboratory technology) or a profile FTA (pharmaceutical technical assistant). Other bachelors of A2 chemistry are also eligible.
- You have a first experience in sterile production environments (this is a must!)
- You are open to work in a production and cleanroom environment
- Ability to work in a sterile environment is a plus.
- You can work in a day shift: 8.30 am - 5.30 pm
- You have a good knowledge of English
- Similar experience is a plus, but not necessary
- Existing right to work in Europe
- Market-based salary
- Nice package of extra-legal benefits
- Day shift work
Number of vacancy: 18521