Oxford's Client is developing a Mobile Application for iOS/Android which is used to Measure Symptoms of Neurological Diseases .
Based on the input , the Application will give results etc. (App is using Acetometer, Phone Sensors etc.)
This suite of applications aims to monitor the patient symptoms of neurological diseases: a mobile app, a web interface and a server infrastructure to make it all work. It will be used in several clinical studies this year that are located all over the world. Those results will provide valuable insights for the clinical study and for the science around the disease itself. It is a strategic product for the company and the expectations are high. The team comes from various backgrounds and they're at an exciting stage where there are many exciting things to build!
As a result of this, they are looking for a Product Owner to join their team to lead product activities hand in hand with the Product Manager.
The product team interfaces with a lot of various actors from development, testing, science, data science, regulatory, quality, design and clinical.
You'll become a member of the Healthcare Solutions product team being the main contact for the team of 8 developers working on mobile, data & ops. This company love original approaches, interesting ideas and always encourage you to share your vision.
- Define, maintain and prioritize the backlog in alignment with the product strategy
- Make sure all the parties requirements are taken into account
- Define and communicate on the product releases
- Write the User Stories, BPMN and Software Requirement Specifications
- Participate in product design workshops
- Contribute to Agile & continuous improvement best practices
- Demonstrate leadership and ownership across the product
The mission takes place at \ offices and it is both full time (5 days per week) and long term (>6 months).
You will be able to work remotely from 3 to 4 days per week.
- You have 3 to 5 years of product owner experience
- You've had experience in both build and run phases of a product
- You've demonstrated that you can lead agile dev teams
- You've worked on UX topics
- You value simplicity, iteration and moving fast
- No need to have a technical education but you shouldn't be scared to get in the weeds if you need to understand what a developer is saying
- You are fluent in French (the dev team is French) and have at least working-proficiency level in English (mandatory)
- Prior experience in Mobile, Data & Ops projects
- Prior experience with medical devices and regulatory environments