Title: Product Owner Marketing Mix
Within one of three pillars of our clients Digital Transformation Program, they have developed a Data Lake upon which a Marketing Mix Modelling system has been created. They are currently looking for a Product Owner to come on board and work with the existing team to help understand the business needs and communicate what is required from a technical perspective, to help with regression tests, correlation curves etc. and to provide a link between the business and technical teams. A strong level of Python experience is required, while experience of a similar Marketing Mix Modelling platform within FMCG industry ideally is also important.
Start Date: 29th March.
Latest: Mid April
Loa: 6 months plus extensions possible.
Location: Remote, but can be open to 1 day per week on-site in Paris.
Define user stories (features)
Prioritize new features (front and back end) and prioritize the product backlog (functional) depending on business benefits
Maintain and share the road-map (mid-long term) of the solution
Work with Data Scientist to:
- Adapt MMM across countries / brands / new touch points
- Responsible of keeping the solution homogeneous across deliveries, with a high level of quality
- Adapt solution to integrate different sources of data (on trade / off trade / different media metrics …)
- Develop new features
- 5-10 years experience in total
- Strong Technical background (Developer/Python)
- Strong Functional/Business Expertise as Product Owner
- Excellent Communication
- French and English speaking
- Marketing Mix Model experience, ideally within FMCG