Interesting position for professionals with a Biochemistry / lifescience background and a strong internal drive to promote customers’ needs and interests, to drive revenue growth and overall customer satisfaction
You will work with a wide variety of clients within the academic, pharmaceutical, biotech industry.
You will work closely within the team for new product introductions. Within this role you will be the central point within the organization (sales / technical support) You also will be involved in the creation of custom project proposals for customers and will oversee the timelines of these external projects in the upscaling phase of the project.
- Provide strategic and in-depth scientific and technical support to internal and external customers and internal stakeholders
- Provide clear and timely support including follow-up and communication
- Oversee the timelines of custom projects in the upscaling phase of the project.
- Manage customer feedback
- Assist in legal documentation
- BSc or MSc in the fields Biochemistry, Life Science or similar
- (Phd or MBA is consider be overqualified for this position
- Excellent communication skills, and a team player attitude
- Good project management skills
- Fluency in English (Dutch is a plus)
- Employment: temporary contract with prospect of a permanent contract
- Salary indication: from € 2800 to € 3800
- Working hours: 40 hours per week (part-time can be discussed)
- Location: Leiden region