We are currently looking for a product developer within the adhesive industry.
- This role focuses on optimizing and improving current products as well as developing new products.
- You independently set up research plans, perform physical performance tests (e.g. pull / stretch, dry time, hardness and color tones) and you will be the contact person for technical product questions.
- As a product developer you will be performing the research independently and will be responsible for scientific decisions and the progress of the projects at hand. The product focus is on 2-component (2K) adhesives.
Therefore we are searching for an hands on professional with good product knowledge who is able to operate independently.
In short: A challenging job as a product developer with lots of freedom, growth potential within a fast growing and innovative company!
- Bachelor (Organic) Chemistry or comparable
- 2 till 5 years' experience
- Strong chemical knowledge e.g. Adhesives, Polyurethane, Epoxy Products, etc.
- You set ambitious and at the same time realistic deadlines for your projects
- You have excellent communication skills.
- A valid work permit for the Netherlands is a must
- Excellent knowledge of the English language, preferably also a good command of German and Dutch language.
Terms of employment
- Contract: permanent position
Salary: Ranging from 2500- 3750 gross monthly
Region: Deventer, The Netherlands