Our client, a leading manufacturer in the global beverage sector, is currently engaged in ongoing Digital Innovations and Transformations. In this regard they are currently seeking a Senior Product/Service Designer to join their Digital Product Design team. The ideal candidate for this role will have 10+ years' experience in graphic design, but since moved into a product/service design position.
This role will see a 1 month trial period followed by a 6-12 month contract if the initial period is deemed a success. The contract is based in Paris with 2-3 days onsite needed. The spoken languages in the group are English and French.
- 10+ years of experience in Graphic Design. (MUST)
- Education in design schools or graphism (but heavy UX work required for the last)
- Experience in understanding results of UX research ( usability issues, business processes , evaluate tests etc.)
- Global Product Design experience.
- Track record in building heavy process tools, or artificial intelligence powered tools.
- Skills in designing & evaluating the UI, and animating a service design process with the team (workshop, ideation, experience map, etc)
- No need for deep study skills: ux researcher will complement product designers.
- Current work is in Figma but no experience in Figma required (easy switch from sketch or Adobe xd)