As Process Engineer MSAT you are the point of contact for GMP manufacturing processes and take responsibility for tech transfers and validation processes. If you are looking for a long-term challenge in biotech, you should apply directly!
You are responsible for GMP manufacturing processes in an innovative biotech company. You are one of the experts on technology transfers, deviations, validations and specifically on process validations. Your job involves significant amounts of technical writing for deviations, change controls, risk assessments, process changes, and compliance. You have a diverse and responsible role to ensure this company can continue production of personalized therapies.
- Oversee Tech transfers
- Process validations
- Technical writing
- Change controls
- HBO/MSc degree in any relevant field (biotechnology, pharmaceutical sciences, etc.)
- Deep understanding of GMP guidelines and documentation
- Experience with technology transfer and process validation in a manufacturing environment
Practical information and Benefits
- Salary indication: €5000- €5500
- Start through Oxford - Long-term extension realistic
- Fulltime position. daytime work
- Region: Amsterdam
Vacancy number: 22497
IMPORTANT NOTE: Please do not apply if you do not have a working permit to live and work in the Netherlands. Your application will not be processed.