Our client is an international chemical company, located in Antwerp Linkeroever. We are looking for a Process Development engineer for a 2-year project
The process development engineer, spending his time on separation process and purification within R&D/Innovation together with the process engineer. You will report to Innovation Technical Manager.The general goal of this project is the development of a separation process for implementation on industrial scale for the purification of different kinds of new monomers, resin, and intermediates with improved product properties and potential for innovative new applications.
- Optimize the operational variables of the separation equipment to maximize product’s purity.
- Mapping and analyzing the processes by examining the production parameters with the input of the team
- Developing methods to improve and optimize the quality and output.
- Contributing to develop new products in close collaboration with the team.
- Running the pilot installation for purification processes.
- Analyzing the products produced with this installation.
- You have recently graduated or are about to graduate as MsC in Chemical Engineering.
- You are greatly interested in the techniques of a production environment and in Innovation Excellence.
- You have a dynamic personality, are result-driven and systematically want to optimize and create novelties.
- Flexibility is required as trials with this installation will be 12h day shifts and 8h day in case trial is not running.
- Other required profiles are the following.
- Hands on person
- Team player
- High standard for 5S
- Knowledge of basic office software.
- Statistical analysis knowledge is desired
- Outstanding oral and written communication skills English.