We are currently looking for a highly skilled, motivated and experienced Scientist to strengthen the Toledo Chemical Capabilities group.
- An exciting position in an international and dynamic environment with continuous learning and growth opportunities.
- An attractive remuneration package with additional benefit packages.
- An inclusive team environment where diversity and different opinions are respected and valued, and the importance of a good work-life balance is recognized.
- PhD degree in synthetic organic chemistry or chemical engineering.
- At least 5 years of experience in the application of flow chemistry in the Pharma sector or equivalent 5 years in an academic setting.
- In-deep knowledge of automated flow chemistry, in line analysis/purification and their integration in automated platforms.
- Deep knowledge of synthesis of complex molecules and synthetic methodology development, with good understanding of modern synthetic & analytical techniques.
- Track record of scientific contributions (publications, patents, oral presentations…).
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, proficient in English both verbal and in writing.
- Good soft skills, willing to challenge the status quo in a constructive manner suggesting alternative solutions for existing problems and capable to lead the implementation of novel platforms.
- Expertise or a keen interest in handling large data sets, artificial intelligence, and machine learning is a plus.