This opening is for a senior engineer in power amplifier technologies with the focus on 5G millimeter-wave and/or 5G sub-6GHz, high-power (few watts), and high-efficiency.
- The prime objective is R&D within multiple areas conducted toward 5G millimeter-wave and/or sub-6GHz, high-power, high-efficiency power amplifiers. The areas of research comprise:
- Materials and processes for die assembly and packaging.
- Highly integrated, packaged modules based on multiple dies/multiple integration and packaging technologies.
- Development and optimization of measurements techniques.
- Development of models, based on measurements of passive and active devices.
- High-efficiency power amplifier architectures suitable for millimeter-wave frequencies and/or sub-6GHz.
- 5G millimeter-wave and/or 5G sub-6GHz power amplifier technology tracking and cooperation with academic and industrial partners.
- This position requires you to be a senior engineer in microwave/millimeter-wave components and subsystems with 5 to 10 years’ proven experience and holding a Master Degree in Electrical Engineering and preferably a PhD Degree in microwave technologies. To be successful in this role the candidate should have strong experience in the following fields:
- Power amplifiers efficiency enhancement techniques for millimeter-wave and/or sub 6GHz.
- Materials and processes for packaged integrated circuits up to millimeter-wave frequencies.
- Microwave/millimeter-wave measurement techniques.
- Device nonlinear modeling and characterizations.
- An existing right to work in the EU required
- Full time onsite work is required