For one of our clients located in Geel, we are currently looking for a "PI System Administrator".
Our client is looking for a PI System Administrator to give 1st - and 2nd line PI support; managing issues and incidents .
- Communicate with OSIsoft CASE in case escalation required to 3rd level (additional support)
- Update of System life cycle documents (detailed design specs, requirements, documenting changes, …).
- SSRS (Microsoft's SQL Server Reporting Services) support
- Support of several (ad-hoc) projects (eg Digital 4.0 program, P2C, systems lifecycle,...)
- Instrument interface design, build, configuration and implementation
- Recommend optimal solutions for projects, assist with defining user requirements and design and document system architecture. Build the solution.
- Management of the PI system:
- System Administration, such as configuration management, administration of the applications, user management, ..."
- Coordination with IT system administrators for PI related infrastructure changes and issues
- Support PI Validation Activities
Do the above responsibilities fit you like a glove?
Download your CV and motivation letter via the "apply now" button and you can expect feedback from us soon.
If something is not entirely clear, you can reach out to us by telephone off course.
- Tag Management
- Asset Management
- System Maintenance
- Windows Updates (controlled process)
- System Monitoring - checking log files, looking at bad and stale tags, performance monitoring, …
- Problem solver
- Quality mindset
- Documentation skills are Important
- Writing skills and fluency in English are essential, good knowledge NL is a big plus
- Having prior experience in a highly regulated environment is an advantage.
- Having knowledge about GxP and validation methodology is an advantage (traceability and documentation are key!)
- A balanced salary package based on your capabilities and experience.
Existing right to work in Europe required ( please read job spec in full before applying ).
Vacancy Number: 16396