A unique opportunity to start your career within a big pharma company.
Discover, evaluate and report on time the adverse effects of our client's products in accordance with a legal and corporate strict framework in order to contribute to the mission of Global Pharmacovigilance & Epidemiology and the global mission of our client.
- Keep in touch medical scientific reviews/literature regarding your products in order to be able to intercept the information required for PV on time
- Follow PV objectives, strategies and requirements
- Keep up-to-date on knowledge and monitoring of national and international PV regulations and keep Global Pharmacovigilance & Epidemiology (GPE) informed
- Set priorities according to legal obligations and deadlines regarding PV reporting
- As coordinator and in collaboration with the Country Safety Head (CSH), ensure that all actions in case of adverse effects with the client's products, are done on time and in compliance with the GPE and Local Management.
- As a supervisor of the safety aspects of our client, and in collaboration with the CSH, ensure that the reporting of side effects to the Authorities is complete, accurate and transmitted on time.
- Provide support to the CSH in the accomplishment of its tasks and missions.
- Master or Bachelor degree in Medical / Scientific orientation, or equivalent by experience
- Knowledge of Clinical Research would be great
- You are quality minded and you have an eye for detail
- Languages: Dutch/French and English
- Preferably a first experience within the field of Pharmacovigilance or a Pharmaceutical company (e.g. an internship)
- Team player
- Eager to learn
- Strong communication skills to liaise with different teams (PV Team, Regulatory Affairs Team, Medical Team, Quality and Medical Information Team)
- Strong organizational skills
- A balanced salary package based on your capabilities and experience, including meal vouchers, group insurance, etc...
- 12 ADV
- Full Time position
Existing right to work in Europe required ( please read job spec in full before applying ).
Vacancy number: 17806