As an analyst you will be using your scientific mindset to analyze and guide problems with medical products. You can use your problem solving skills and excel with precision.
The analyst handles a number of complaints per day. They communicate with affected stakeholders. Looking at whether the complaints are of technical or human nature and preparing reports. They get hands on with the samples and reference materials visually inspecting them and requesting specialized analysis.
- Daily handling a number of complaints.
- Communicate with and between stakeholders.
- Evaluating the nature of complaints
- Setting priorities
- Creating of reports
- Analyzing samples and reference material
- A bachelors or masters degree in a scientific related field.
- Strong written communication skills, particularly for technical reports.
- Ability to work with high accuracy
- Effective time management and prioritization skills.
- A collaborative team player.
- Fluent in Dutch and English.
- Directly employed by Oxford, initial project for 12 months, realistic; long-term perspective;
- Mobile phone provided & monthly phone contribution;
- Monthly allowance for meal vouchers;
- Travel allowance;
- Hospital & Group insurance;
- Opportunities for education and training;
- Full time position, daytime work;
- Region: Puurs
Vacancy number: 22986