Would you also like to help in the fight against COVID-19 and are you quickly employable? We are looking for an analyst with proven PCR (internship) experience to support a small team of analysts. Do you have a scientific background and does this sound interesting? Then read on!
In this position you will be responsible for performing molecular testing for COVID-19 diagnostics. Together with your colleagues in this team you are ready to handle the large influx of tests and perform them quickly and reliably. Work is performed in a 2-shift schedule, no night shifts!
- Perform PCR tests on incoming samples from the GGD.
- Checking PCR results for quality measurements.
- In case of deviations or trouble shooting you will perform manual DNA/RNA extractions + qPCR analyses.
- Minimum of a completed MLO 4 education, preferably HBO or WO
- Good command of the English language, Dutch is a plus
- You work accurately and in an orderly fashion
- Available on short term, preferably for full time
- Available to work in the weekend if needed
- Contract: temporary via Oxford Global Resources
- Duration: Initially 3 months, extension or takeover not excluded
- Employment: Full time in 2-shifts
- Salary: €2150 to €2800 gross per month excluding shift allowance
- Location: Rotterdam
- Vacancy number: 19012