Administrative Assistant (3 Languages Required)
Are you fluent in English, Dutch and German? And are you experienced with administrative and data input work? Then we are looking for you!
In this position you will be employed as Payroll Officer in our Payroll team. If you have no experience with Payroll we will train you. We are mainly looking for someone with the right language skills and the right personality.
The Payroll team is responsible for the correct and timely payment of all our temporary employees in the Netherlands and Germany. This is a very important task with a lot of responsibility.
- Processing new temporary workers in the database;
- Entering and checking data in the CRM system;
- Administrative tasks to support our recruiters;
- Processing the weekly Payroll and expenses for our employees;
- Assisting with audits;
- A completed MBO4 or HBO education or equivalent
- Administrative or organisational work experience is a plus
- When applying, be sure to indicate which similar tasks you have experience with.
- Microsoft Office;
- Working to tight deadlines;
- Eye for detail, accurate;
- Dutch, German and English are a must.
TERMS OF EMPLOYMENT
- Salary: 2000-2500 gross per month based on full time employment
- 8% Holiday money
- 25 Holidays per year
- Travel costs by public transport fully reimbursed, 2nd class