Identify, design, develop and evaluate innovative packaging processes as part of a cross functional new product development team.
- Assigned leadership responsibility for entire projects
- Utilize quality and regulatory compliance expertise to support regulatory body audits, draft technical responses and provide innovative ideas to ensure compliance to latest industry practices.
- Perform Gap Analysis of existing documents
- Lead project meetings and provide updates to management
- Provide technical expertise and project support to new product development teams by consulting within areas of packaging materials and equipment.
- Identify and support the purchasing of new packaging equipment.
- Prepare capital expenditure requests, drawings and specifications for new processes and equipment.
- Assist artwork creation and revisions for product packaging.
- Perform packaging validation testing to support new product development.
- Test new packaging methods and processes using various testing apparatus in qualification of packaging changes
- Bachelor’s degree in Packaging Engineering or related field required
- Ability to communicate effectively, both oral and written, with internal and external stakeholders
- Proficient in Microsoft Office with the ability to learn other software systems
- Strong organizational and project management skills
- Self-starter with the ability to manage technical solutions and multitask on key projects
- Critical thinker with technical expertise focused on providing solutions in packaging
- An existing right to work in the EU required