For one of our clients located in Wavre, we are currently looking for a "Oversight Data Manager".
In this role you have to ensure harmonization of QC processes across Vaccines sites and manage analytical cross sites projects.
The objective of the mission is:
- To ensure reception, recording and follow-up of analytical methods results, and parameters as planned.
- Prepare monthly report for method performance.
- Ensure adequate flow of information between QC Vaccines sites and GQC.
- Extract Data from DB (Empower, SAP) for pre-identified parameters.
- Encode/structure Data from PDF (scanned report available on Sharepoint), Excel sheets or DB extracts into Excel.
- Follow-up on missing information, contact Owners and retrieve missing parameters.
- Ensure proactive escalation of issues and propose improvement.
- Prepare monthly reports for evaluating the performance of the methods using Excel and Spotfire.
Do the above responsibilities fit you like a glove?
Upload your CV and motivation letter via the "apply now" button and you can expect feedback from us soon.
If something is not entirely clear, you can reach out to us by telephone off course.
- Bachelor in a relevant scientific field, quality or technical discipline or equivalent experience.
- Experience with Microsoft Office applications, Sharepoint or equivalent and ability to learn new software applications such as Empower DB and Spotfire.
- Rigorous, attention to detail, well organized and autonomous.
- Flexible, quickly adapt to a new team and situation.
- Able to work remotely.
- Good verbal and written communications skills to ensure issues, risks and opportunities are well understood by all parties and that effective actions are put in place both in French and English language (both written and oral).
- Willingness to work in a global and multi-sites environment.
- Understand the need, impact of the work.
- A balanced salary package based on your capabilities and experience, including meal vouchers.
Existing right to work in Europe required ( please read job spec in full before applying ).
Vacancy number: 16530