For one of our clients, an international life sciences company, we are looking for a COVID Project Manager.
Our Client is an international life sciences company which provides analytical testing services to clients across multiple industries.
They are looking for experienced project managers to support the extremely strong growth of their COVID-19 capabilities for their contracts with governments, airports, sport leagues, etc.
- The Project Manager would coordinate the implementation of large COVID contracts, liaising between operations, IT, commercial teams and customers, external suppliers and contractors.
- The Project Manager would also support local operations to ramp up their capacities by analysing bottlenecks and critical supplies, supporting hiring efforts, defining IT needs.
- 2 to 5 years experinece in consulting or operational business improvement / reengineering roles with project management experience.
- Scientific and / or business degree from top University. Excellent student track record.
- Good English, oral and written, is a must. Must be able to speak local language in a business setting.
- Strong interpersonal skills (e.g. oral and written communication, presentation skills) as this role will interface a lot with local resources, experts and top management.
- Ability to adapt to very quickly changing environment and juggle with a wide variety of stakeholders.
- Strong problem-solver with "can-do" mentality, able to both pragmatically define solutions and capture and understand all relevant details when necessary.
- Resistance to stress and tight deadlines
- High amount of travelling is foreseen
- Proven ability to independently set-up, manage and drive projects.
- Exposure to Lean projects is a plus.
- MS Office products; knowledge in Access DB, SQL, VBA and PowerBI or equivalent is a plus.
- Involvement in a strategic project for Clinical Diagnostics & exposure to group leaders;
- Participation at the forefront of COVID-19 response;
- Integration in a fast-growing international company with a dynamic working environment where personal development and growth are encouraged;
- An attractive salary package with extra-legal benefits.
Existing right to work in Europe required ( please read job spec in full before applying ).
Vacancy number: 16085