Do you have at least 3 years of work experience in applying statistics and/or programming within industry, preferable within pharmaceutical industry? Do you have ability to translate technical questions into statistical models with strong verbal and written English language skills? Then you've got THE job for you!
Work in a team of statistical experts to provide statistical support for all aspects of manufacturing or Quality Control during the life cycle of product and process. Collaborate with multidisciplinary teams (task forces, investigations, improvement projects) to provide input to assessments by application of statistical methodologies and appropriate interpretation.
- Provide general statistical support, guidance and consultation to all aspects of testing and release of vaccines. This includes resolution of critical deviations, investigations and improvement projects.
- Provide reports, presentations to customers and stakeholders in compliance with current ICH / FDA guidelines and SOPs.
- Guarantee integrity of statistical evaluation by ensuring application of appropriate statistical methodologies and traceability / reproducibility
- Cooperate actively cross-site and cross-departmental within GSK Vaccines to develop, align and standardize data evaluation methods, methodologies and conventions.
- Coach less experienced associates in the group and the organization.
Do the above responsibilities fit you like a glove?
Upload your CV and motivation letter via the "apply now" button and you can expect feedback from us soon.
If something is not entirely clear, you can reach out to us by telephone of course.
- Minimum Level of Job-Related Experience required: 3 years of work experience in applying statistics and/or programming within industry, preferable within pharmaceutical industry.
- Expertise in applying statistics (preferred within pharmaceutical industry).
- Ability to translate technical questions into statistical models.
- Ability to derive clear and conclusive recommendations from statistical analyses.
- Strong verbal and written English language skills.
- Good statistical and programming skills.
- Experiences in project management
- Knowledge of relevant guidance from authorities referring to statistical analyses.
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Personal credibility, integrity, self-dependence and capacity for teamwork.
- Resilience, learning receptivity, capacity for adapting in different environments.
- A balanced salary package based on your capabilities and experience.
Existing right to work in Europe required ( please read job spec in full before applying ).
Vacancy number : 17384