For one of our clients, we are looking for an experienced Non-Clinical Statistician.
* Do you have a University degree in Sciences with a post-graduate in Statistics or a University degree in Statistics?
* Do you have a previous experience within the pharmaceutical industry (non-clinical) or equivalent experience (chemistry, food, manufacturing industry, ...)
* Are you fluent in English?
Then, you might be the candidate we are looking for !
As a Statistician Consultant, you work in a team of statistical experts to provide statistical support for all aspects of manufacturing during the life cycle of product and process.
You collaborate with multidisciplinary teams (task forces, investigations, improvement projects) to provide input to assessments by application of statistical methodologies and appropriate interpretation.
- You provide general statistical support, guidance and consultation to all aspects of testing and release of vaccines. This includes resolution of critical deviations, investigations and improvement projects.
- You provide reports, presentations to customers and stakeholders in compliance with current ICH / FDA guidelines and SOPs.
- You guarantee integrity of statistical evaluation by ensuring application of appropriate statistical methodologies and traceability / reproducibility
- You cooperate actively cross-site and cross-departmental within Vaccines to develop, align and standardize data evaluation methods, methodologies and conventions.
- You coach less experienced associates in the group and the organization.
- You have a university level degree in Sciences with a post-graduate in Statistics or a University degree in Statistics
- You have a previous experience within the pharmaceutical industry (non-clinical) or an equivalent experience (chemistry, food, manufacturing industry, ...)
- You are mastering the statistical theory of a broad spectrum of methodologies (DoE, modelling, measurement system analysis, quality control, multivariate analysis, optimization)
- You have SAS, R, JMP, Design Expert, Simca knowledge
- You are creative and innovative
- You a are rigorous
- You are a team player, you have the ability to share knowledge with multidisciplinary teams
- You have strong communication and presentation skills, you are able to liaise theory with the practical translations
- You demonstrate comfortable level of oral and written English. French is an asset.
- A balanced salary package based on your capabilities and experience.
Existing right to work in Europe required ( please read job spec in full before applying ).
Vacancy number: 17122