Drive a culture of Operational Excellence (OE) and Continuous Improvement.Team lead or -member in cross functional projects.
Support the program portfolio management and execution for Global Supply Hub Europe (GSH EU) & act as a catalyst in the continuous improvement of ‘Delivery’- processes.
Oversee monthly reporting and diagnostic process providing appropriate and accurate information and analysis for effective decision making in the Order to Cash (OTC) space.
Support of business OTC processes.
- Mature the SC Analytics capabilities to analyze SC scenarios, pro-actively support decision making and measure performance to drive continuous improvement.
- Optimization of performance and consistency of the order to cash process.
- Identify, lead and/or participates in multiple cross-functional initiatives leading to the improvement of SC and/or related enterprise-wide programs.
- Drive best practices and consistency in departmental project management.
- Identify potential issues and implement proactive solutions in the OTC space. Initiate and execute improvements in order to increase effectiveness and efficiency.
- Act as an OTC subject matter expert.
- Works independently under minimal direction, with strong leadership skills.
- Work is guided by operational and project objectives.
- Manages multiple assignments and processes independently and concurrently.
- Advance on the departmental goals and key-initiatives.
- implementation: results and deliverables in line with goals and objectives.
- SC competencies that are exploratory, and emphasize agility, speed and growth.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent related to Supply Chain, Logistics or Industrial Engineering plus 3 or more years of related professional experience
- Experience in working in an international environment, ability to liaise/communicate effectively with cross-functional teams and different cultures.
- Solid experience in project management across departments and geographies.
- Readily adapts to and manages change.
- Good decision making skills.
- Customer relationship skills.
- Process improvement and leadership skills focused on implementing robust, efficient systems & processes.
- Quick process understanding, insight and visualizing.
- Fluent in English, both in verbal and written communication.
- Strong analytical skills (incl. MS Excel) and ability to distill insights.
- Operational Excellence experience or training.
- Ability to navigate in a matrix environment with strong internal and external network relations.
- Good understanding of GMP/GDP and pharmaceutical regulations and awareness of biopharmaceutical commercial and supply chain trends and developments.
- Ability to analyze abstract and complex problems requiring evaluation of intangible variables.
- Ability to develop innovative and creative output based on interoperations and analysis
- LEAN Six Sigma Green / Black Best
- Good understanding of E2E supply chain business processes (APCIS CPIM, SCOR, S&OP, Logistics, Customer Service).
- Experience in Operational Excellent, Lean, PULL or other major change management initiatives.
- Strong communication, presentation and facilitation skills.
- Ability to handle multiple responsibilities and priorities simultaneously in a fluid environment with time pressures.
- Results oriented, strong adherence to timelines
- Sound relationship management and organizational skills
- Initiator with analytical, problem solving and decision making skills.
- Ability to operate in a team or matrix environment.
- Self-leadership & motivation.