Do you have a Bachelor or master graduate in Management with a specialization in Marketing / Digital marketing ? Also a scientific background (additional asset)? Are you fluent in ENG + FR or NL? Then you may have your dream job !!
The multichannel marketeer consultant will work in close collaboration with the Anti-infective - Cotico Brand Managers to co-develop and co-implement digital marketing strategies in the Hospitals department and integrate them into the marketing mix. She/he will work on new creative and innovative ways of interacting with our customers while keeping patient centricity at the core of all activities in order to increase our share of voice for AI- Cortico through digital channels. We are looking for someone who's highly analytical, structured and detail oriented with a marketing background. Additional scientific background is a plus.
- Assist in developing multichannel and digital marketing tactics alongside the brand managers
- Develop and drive the implementation of e-mail marketing campaigns in collaboration with CSMs and sales colleagues
- Create and manage content for the Web Portal
- Drive new and creative growth initiatives for the Web Portal
- Measure, monitor and analyze the different campaigns to provide actionable insights for internal teams
- Assist in the coordination of other digital projects; including social media campaigns and patient support services
- Collaborate effectively with different stakeholders.
- Accompany mind-set change towards (digital) transformation within the department
Do the above responsibilities fit you like a glove?
Upload your CV and motivation letter via the "apply now" button and you can expect feedback from us soon.
If something is not entirely clear, you can reach out to us by telephone of course.
- Ideally Bachelor or master graduate in Management with a specialization in Marketing / Digital marketing or any other related field. A scientific background is an additional asset
- You have a good understanding of digital marketing
- Strong analytical skills.
- Highly structured and organized and data-driven thinking
- Result oriented: Flexible and dynamic with a "get things done" approach
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and thrive in a deadline driven environment.
- Team player with intercultural mindset
- Fluent spoken French and/or Dutch. Good knowledge of English (written and spoken)
- Being able to work independently
- Interest in Hospitals
- A good knowledge of MS Office and adobe analytics
- High learning capability
- A balanced salary package based on your capabilities and experience.
Existing right to work in Europe required ( please read job spec in full before applying ).
Vacancy number : 17773