For one of our clients, located in Vilvoorde, we are looking for a trilingual "MSL Haematology", with experience in medical affairs.
In this function you will build scientific partnerships from Phase II forward and develop advocacy with healthcare professionals (HCP), clinical investigators, and key decision makers on a peer-to-peer level through data based on scientific and/or clinical grounds and non-promotional materials. You need to ensure the education/training of leaders in healthcare including healthcare practitioners, clinical investigators, and healthcare decision makers regarding new therapies or new indications developed and (to be) commercialized by the client.
- Medical Experts (ME) Development and Management: Identify, develop, and collaborate with current and future thought leaders.
- ME relationship management: facilitate and maintain scientific dialog. Serve as information conduit between the academic thought leader and the company.
- Clinical Development Support: Serve as a conduit to thought leaders in developing concepts for investigator initiated clinical studies that support Client haematology products.
- Medical Education and Communication: Educate ME, speakers, investigators and other external customers (e.g Hospital and other Health Committees) on novel and emerging data as per Scientific Operations and local business unit objectives/priorities.
- Foster medical and scientific information exchange between the medical community and Client.
- Scientific Services: Provide value added scientific services to ME upon their request, including retrieval of specific publications, support publication submission, connection with specific Client scientists, etc.
- Cross functional activity and BU support: Provide medical and scientific data to customers and sales forces, namely by attending and supporting scientific and medical meetings, preparing planned post-meeting deliverables as well as acting as a major or single point of contact for medical/scientific data, thus contributing to the achievement of the medical strategic plan and overall country strategy.
- Scientific Projects: Implement added value scientific projects, namely epidemiologic studies, registries, preclinical or translational research, multidisciplinary projects involving the education and collaboration of multiple functions in the medical community
Do the above responsibilities fit you like a glove?
Download your CV and motivation letter via the "apply now" button and you can expect feedback from us soon.
If something is not entirely clear, you can reach out to us by telephone off course.
- A strong scientific merit is required - must be perceived as a peer by the customer base (MD, PharmD., Pharmacist, PhD, advanced degree in medical or other life sciences)
- 2 - 5 years relevant industry experience.. Working knowledge of the Healthcare System and of the research procedures as well as the International Council for Harmonisation (ICH) guidelines, Good Clinical Practice and other ethical guidelines relevant to the pharmaceutical industry
- Fluent in English, French and Dutch..
- Knowledge of clinical medicine, disease management, and medical research in at least one therapeutic area, haematology preferred.
- Ability to synthesize recent scientific information and analyze them within strategic and regulatory settings.
- Proven ability to use IT tools and interface effectively with a variety of technical platforms.
- Proven ability to develop and foster peer-to-peer credible relationships in order to educate and negotiate to ME/decision makers.
- Strong personal integrity and customer focus.
- Excellent interpersonal communication, negotiation and advanced presentation skills.
- Effectively contribute to work within multifunctional teams.
- Innovative and flexible mindset preferred with focus on delivering customer value and impact.
- Must be able to adapt, organize, prioritize, and work effectively in a constantly changing field-based environment, ensuring qualitative and compliant execution.
- Willingness to travel to various hospitals in Belgium.
- A balanced salary package based on your capabilities and experience.
Existing right to work in Europe required ( please read job spec in full before applying ).
Vacature nummer: 16170